The Federal Ministry of Education through the Federal Scholarship Board hereby invited applications from suitably qualified candidates in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Federal Government Education Bursary awards.
The scholarship is to support and encourage Nigerian undergraduates to enroll in education-related courses in the tertiary institution so as to produce enough hands in the education sector.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Federal Government of Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Bursary Award
Host Institution(s): Nigerian institutions
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Federal Government Education Bursary Awards 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Federal Government Education Bursary Awards, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be studying Education-related courses in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Bursary Award are to complete an online application form and attach photocopies of letter of admission and current school’s identity card.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details