ExxonMobil is pleased to announce its Internship Programme for Nurses for the 2022/23 internship cohort. The programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company.
The internship will afford the individual the opportunity to prove themselves and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Eket, Lagos
Duration: Not specified
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the 2022/23 Graduate Internship for Nurses at ExxonMobil, applicants are to meet the following:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses 2022 are to click ‘Apply Now’ on the official website. Please note that your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Applicants are to ensure that they upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period.
- An updated resume.
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA.
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Leave a Reply