Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) Internship Programme is now open for applications and welcomes entries from talented African students or graduates who wish to learn and develop their skills and career in the financial sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates wanting to obtain an internship programme contract with a well-established, reputable and rapidly growing company where they will receive excellent training and experience.
Company/Organisation(s): Eskom Pension, South Africa
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: One year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree & Masters
Eskom Internship Programme for Africans | What to Expect
The Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) provides retirement fund administration services for the members of the EPPF. The membership of the EPPF comprises in-service members, deferred pensioners, pensioners, and beneficiaries.
Administration services provide information on members’ pensions through various communications channels:
- It allocates pension fund assets into investment products to ensure that your pension is growing.
- Formulates an investment strategy for the Fund and implements it in a way that seeks to achieve the best outcomes for members, pensioners, and beneficiaries;
- Manages the risks of investing to protect members and pensioners’ interests; and
- Formulates a socially responsible investment strategy to ensure that environmental, social, and governance matters form part of the decision-making process without compromising investment growth.
To be eligible for Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be currently a student
- Applicants must have a high school certificate
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must young, ambitious and serious
- Applicants must have good communication skills
Applicants are expected to be a students or graduates in the following fields:
- Human Capital
- Business Administration
- Company Secretariat
- Internal Audit
- Risk & Compliance
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) Internship program, applicants should please complete the application form for the internship program.
Application Deadline: August 22, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details