Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the EPFL Excellence Research Internship 2023 aimed at giving laboratory internships of three to four months to outstanding students regardless of nationality.
The Excellence Research Internship is open to outstanding students from one of the program’s partner universities. Successful candidates will be given access to be trained by world-class laboratories.
Company/Organisation(s): EPFL, Switzerland
Program Type: Research Internship
Program Location: Switzerland
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
EPFL Excellence Research Internship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the EPFL Excellence Research Internship in Switzerland, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least completed their 2nd year of Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate) when they start the internship
- Be enrolled as regular students at their home university during the whole length of the internship
- Come from one of our program’s partner universities.
- Be nominated by their home institution international exchange office.
Other EPFL Internship Programs
Students who are not eligible for the Excellence Research Internship Program and are interested in internships in specific areas have the possibility to apply to the following programs (distinct eligibility rules):
- Computer and Communication Sciences: Summer@EPFL program
- Engineering: E3 Program
- Life Sciences: Summer Research Program
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the EPFL Excellence Research Internship 2023 are to complete their online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2022