Engen Petroleum welcomes applications for employment as Network Developer for young graduates who wish to start a job career in the Company. This opportunity is highly competitive for all young graduates.
A career at Engen is much more than just another nine-to-five job as we offer a stimulating, challenging and rewarding environment where professional and personal development opportunities are considered.
Company/Organisation(s): Engen Petroleum, South Africa
Job Location: South Africa
Job Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree & Masters
Nationality: All nationalities
Engen Company Jobs as Network Developer | What to Expect
Whether you are a vastly experienced professional or a graduate just setting out, you should consider a career with Engen; a career where you will be challenged by the work and by the people on your team; a career where you will also be constantly learning and your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Proactively looking for means & opportunities to secure the Engen Property network
- Using your strong negotiating skills to ensure the best returns are achieved
- Managing the existing site network and ensuring security of tenure is maintained
To be eligible for Engen Company Jobs as Network Developer, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduate
- Applicants must be ICT inclined
- Applicants must be a seasoned property professional
- Applicants must be an expert negotiator
- Applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have excellent contract management skills
- Applicant must have experience in managing budgets and project expenditure
- Applicants must have a capacity for attention to detail
- Applicants who can multitask effectively and manage a multitude of projects at the same time
- Applicants must be a “self- starter” and can manage time effectively
- At least 5 years in commercial negotiations or project management related experience with five of these linked to the petroleum or similar sector
NQF level 7 (Degree/Advanced Diploma in Commerce, Law or related field or 15 years of relevant experience (Commercial property development, commercial negotiations, contract management and procurement in relevant industries)
- Deep knowledge of finance, budgeting forecasting, contracting and business analysis techniques
- Experience working with project evaluation tools
- Proven track record of success in a property environment
- Strong ability to multitask
- Post-graduate qualification in the legal/town planning or construction field
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and deliver.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for Engen Company Jobs as Network Developer should submit application online.
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
Application Deadline: On-going
Visit the Official Website for Further Details