Wish to study in the United States? Emory University Scholar Programs can help you meet the dream. Applications are currently being received for the 2022/2023 scholarships and other financial aid open to international students around the globe to study in USA at Emory University.
Emory University offers partial to full merit-based scholarships as part of the Emory University Scholar Programs. Scholar programs are more than just merit scholarships. They empower students through resources and support to reach their full potential and make an impact on the university, Atlanta, and the world beyond.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Emory University, USA
Scholarship to be taken at: Emory University, USA
Scholarship Type: Partial to Full Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: 175–200 Scholar Finalists selected per year.
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students.
Emory University Scholar Programs 2022-2023 | Eligibility Criteria
- All students, regardless of citizenship, can be considered for the scholar programs.
- Students must be applying for any of the three phases of admission at Emory University
- How-to-Apply: To be considered for any and all scholar programs;
- You must select one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all required application materials by November 15. (Those applying Early Decision I must apply by November 1.)
- You also must answer “yes” to the question on your application that says, “Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?”
Application Deadline: November 15