Applications are invited from suitably qualified innovators from the African continent for the 2022 Ecobank Fintech Challenge which seeks to support innovations in the Fintech ecosystem and also provide opportunities for Africans to scale up their products
The Challenge identifies and partners Fintechs that are ready to scale and provides them with support and access to opportunities in Ecobank’s 33 African markets. The Challenge is open to all Fintechs on the African continent.
Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2022 | DETAILS
The Fintech Challenge seeks to explore opportunities for collaboration with the pan-African Bank as well as integrate solutions with Ecobank’s multi-service digital platforms. It also aims to scale innovator’s business and operations in key segments across the bank’s 33 country ecosystem.
Selected finalists participate in the Fintech Innovation Fair, with the winner taking home $50,000. All finalists are inducted into the Ecobank Fellowship which affords them the opportunity to explore deals, integration and commercial partnership with the Ecobank Group.
To be eligible for the Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from the African continent.
- All Fintechs with an Africa-Focused or Africa relevant product are eligible to apply.
- Demonstrate excellent command of the workability of the Fintech solution.
- Multinational product roll out
- Competition cash prize of $50,000 to the ultimate winner
- Service provider partnerships
- Access to Ecobank’s Pan-African Banking Sandbox
- Access to Partner Network
- Integration with existing Ecobank digital offerings
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Ecobank Fintech Challenge are to fill and complete the online application on or before the application deadline. Applicants will be required to submit a demo version of their Fintech product.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details