Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship for International Students 20222/2023 fully funded.The scholarship award is open for international incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement as well as excellence beyond the classroom. stat, Boston University Scholarship requirements, Boston University Trustee Scholarship, Presidential scholarship requirements, Boston University Merit Scholarships, Boston University Merit Scholarship deadline, Boston University Trustee scholarship Reddit, Boston University merit scholarships college confidential, BU Trustee Scholarship essay examples
Boston University is inviting outstanding applicants for its Presidential Scholarships 2022-2023 in the USA. The scholarship award is open for international incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement as well as excellence beyond the classroom.
Apply for these scholarships
- Fulbright Scholarship USA for International Students 2022/2023
- ACI Foundation International Scholarships in USA Canada 2022
- USA Fully funded Scholarships 2022/2023
- USA DV lottery 2022/2023 Registration Green Card
Presidential Scholarship at Boston University is an undergraduate-level scholarship. This scholarship will provide $25000 a year towards tuition fees. The scholarship is also renewable for up to 4 years of the undergraduate program.
Boston University (BU) is a private research university based in Boston, Massachusetts USA. The university offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs in an excellent learning environment.
Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- University: Boston University
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Scholarship Value: $25,000
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: December 01, 2021.
Fields of Study:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
Undergraduate degree 4 years.
Financial Benefits of BU Presidential Scholarship:
The Boston University Presidential Scholarship provides $25,000 per academic year to selected international undergraduate students.
Eligibility Criteria for BU Presidential Scholarship 2021 in the USA:
- A candidate must be in the top 5% of their high school class.
- A candidate should have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- A candidate must have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- A candidate must be an incoming first-year student at Boston University.
- Secondary School Records
- English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
The last date to apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2022-2023 in the USA is December 1. 2022
How to Apply for the BU Presidential Scholarship 2021?
You need to complete your application through the Common or Coalition Application.
You need to submit your supporting credentials for the BU Presidential Scholarship
Leave a Reply