Deadline: September 15, 2022
Applications for the BluEarth Renewables Scholarship 2022 are open. The scholarship program is designed to support, educate and inspire the next generation of leaders and professionals who have the power to change the future.
They have three scholarship categories to help you achieve your education goals.
- Indigenous Peoples: They are committed to building mutually-beneficial relationships with Canada’s Indigenous communities. As part of this commitment, we award scholarships to Indigenous students to help develop their skills and knowledge in the renewable energy sector. Amount: Up to $3,000 per scholarship
- Community Leaders: Building strong communities relies on many people. This scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a commitment to giving back to their community and making the world a better place for their generation and generations to come. Amount: Up to $3,000 per scholarship
- Renewable Energy Trades: They are committed to helping grow the renewable energy sector and supporting the skilled workers who will lead the way. This scholarship is awarded to students enrolled in a renewable energy trades program. Amount: Up to $3,000 per scholarship
- Applicant must be a resident of Canada or the United States;
- Pursuing full-time studies at an accredited Canadian or United States trades or technical school, college or university;
- Indigenous Peoples Scholarship only: member of an Aboriginal community (band or settlement), including First Nations, Metis and Inuit; and proof of Aboriginal Status;
- Renewable Energy Trades Scholarship only: Enrolled in a renewable energy trades program with a direct focus on wind, hydro or solar energy.
All applications will be reviewed based on four main criteria:
- Ability to demonstrate an interest in renewable energy and/or environmental stewardship;
- Community involvement activities;
- Case for financial support;
- Proximity to BluEarth projects, facilities, and office locations
Before completing this form, ensure you have the following attachments ready to upload:
- Unofficial transcripts for most recent academic program, if completed in the last five years.
- One letter of recommendation.
- Proof of your Aboriginal Status (Indigenous Peoples Scholarship applicants only).
For more information, visit BluEarth Renewables Scholarship.