I have good news! Scholarship applications are now open for Birkbeck University of London. It is our goal in this article to provide a detailed explanation of this scholarship program, its benefits, and how to apply.
International students can apply for partial funding for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022. The scholarships are available to undergraduates and graduate students. There is a total value of £4000 for each scholarship.
At Birkbeck, academics and researchers collaborate via a wide range of networks, societies, and groups. In order to encourage and enable innovative, interdisciplinary research, these initiatives transcend departments, subjects and expertise areas.Also Apply Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship 2022
Since nearly 200 years ago, Birkbeck has helped people transform their lives through higher education. It has an illustrious, unconventional, and radical history.
About Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Birkbeck University of London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 1 year
- Deadline: First deadline: 31 May 2022. Second deadline: 15 July 2022 (1 August 2022 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
- Accounting and Management
- Accounting and Management with Finance
- Accounting with Finance
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Archaeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Bio medicine
- Business Psychology
- Community Development and Public Policy
- Contemporary History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science and Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and/with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and Media
- Finance with Accounting
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies with International Experience
- Geography and International Development
- German with International Experience
Scholarship amounts offered by Birkbeck International Scholarships are as follows:
- £4000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £2000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1500 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1000 (tuition fee-only, first year only).
Scholarships cannot be combined with any other full scholarships (e.g. Chevening). Within two weeks of being selected for the scholarship, you must pay the non-refundable deposit of £2000.
Candidates must meet all the following requirements in order to qualify for Birkbeck International Scholarships:
- Required Language: English
- The following countries are eligible: Africa (sub-Saharan Africa), Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, and East Asia), the Caribbean, Latin America, and MENA (Middle East and North Africa).
- You are an international overseas tuition-paying student holding an unconditional offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at Birkbeck, beginning in Autumn 2022. The fee requirement must have been met in order for you to be eligible.
- Normally, you reside in a country in the relevant region
- You are self-funded
- ‘International’ tuition fee payers are classified as you.
- Each student can only receive one scholarship award, and the scholarship cannot normally be combined with any other award.
How to Apply for Birkbeck International Scholarships 2022?
If you are interested in applying for a Birkbeck International Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
(1) Review the university’s general entry requirements and apply here.
(2) Once you have received an unconditional offer from Birkbeck, you can apply online using the form for the region where you normally reside.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Asia/Central Asia
- You must reside in one of the following territories: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in East Asia/South East Asia
- You must be a national of, and live in, one of the following territories: Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in the Middle East/North Africa
- A citizen and resident of one of the following territories are required: Turkey, UAE, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Bahrain, Kuwait, Tunisia.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in North America
- You must reside in Canada or the United States and be a Canadian or American citizen.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Latin America/the Caribbean
- With the exception of Brazil, you must be a citizen of a Latin American or Caribbean country. Brazilian nationals may be eligible for the Birkbeck Global Future Scholarship (see above).
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Sub Saharan Africa
- You must be a citizen of, and live in, one of the following countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, eSwatini, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
(3) Scholars will be selected based on a statement of no more than 4000 characters supporting their application. This statement should explain why they are a good fit for the scholarship.
(4) You will be notified via email if you are awarded the scholarship. In order to receive your award letter, you must pay a non-refundable deposit of £200 within five working days.
(5) In order to receive the award, you must successfully enroll for the Autumn 2022 intake no later than 8 October 2022.
Visit the official website for more information about Birkbeck International Scholarships: