We are happy to announce that applications for the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2022 are now open. Scholarships are available to international students studying Masters or Doctoral degree programs in Australian universities. RTP is open to students from all over the world.
Research Training Program (RTP) grants are provided to higher education providers (HEPs) for pursuing research doctorates and research master’s degrees through research (HDR). Also known as higher degrees. Direct applications to participating universities are required for RTP scholarships. Your chosen university will have its own application and selection process, so please contact them directly to discuss how to apply.
You Can Also Apply That Scholarships in Australia Without IELTS | Fully Funded
RTP aims to provide flexible funding for overseas and domestic students pursuing postgraduate research degrees at Australian universities and to equip graduates with knowledge and skills needed to pursue careers in academia and other areas of the labor market. Applicants must be Australian citizens.
About Australian Government Research Training Program 2022
- scholarship Country: Australia
- Host Institute: Participating Universities
- Degree level: Master’s & Ph.D Degree program
- Deadline: Varies, April-Oct (annual)
- Maximum of 2-3 years for research master’s degree programs
- The maximum number of years for a research doctorate program is four
These Financial services will be provided to the recipient of AGRTP:
- With an RTP scholarship, students can earn a higher degree through research while also paying for their living expenses.
- An RTP Fee Offset Research (HDR) pays a higher tuition fee than the student would otherwise pay. This requires Tuition fees for a student will be fully reimbursed by the university. There is no benefit associated with this.
- RTP Allowances assist students with sub-expenses related to higher degree research (HDR). HDR, HDR thesis printing, educational publication costs, and health costs for recipients and their dependents are included here.
The following criteria must be met by applicants for AGRTP at Australian universities:
- The language of instruction is English.
- You can apply if you are an international student.
- Enroll in a research course leading to a recognized higher degree.
- RTP eligibility criteria are outlined in Section 1.5 of the Commonwealth Scholarships Guidelines (Research).
The Australian Government Research Training Program application deadline is Varies, April-October (annually).
Also, Check; Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS | Fully Funded
How to Apply!
For Australian Government Scholarships, the application process is online only. To apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program, follow these steps:
- You must apply directly to participating universities for RTP scholarships.
- Please contact your chosen university directly to find out how to apply for the RTP scheme. Each university has its own application and selection process.
- Each university has its own deadline, but it typically occurs between April and October each year.
- Read the FAQ and visit the official website of the University where you intend to apply and visit the scholarship’s website (link below) for more information.