Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023 applications are now open in Australia. Scholarships are available for domestic and international students enrolled in an accredited HDR program. International Students from around the world are eligible to study for a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. at the Australian Graduate Research Training Programme. In the academic session of 2023, the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) provides Fully Funded Scholarships 2023.
Scholarships are available for students in all academic fields and majors to pursue postgraduate degrees. There are Australian Government Scholarships for Engineering, Computer, Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts, and Professions. The scholarships cover all expenses.
RTP is a program that involves more than 40 Australian universities. University management and teaching methods are good at all the universities in the world. Most of these universities are recognized research institutions.
Short Details Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023
Institution: Australian Universities
The degree levels are: Master’s & PhD
Coverage of scholarships: Fully Funded
Nationalities eligible: Domestic & International
Country of award: Australia
The last date: Different for every University
Scholarships for international students in Australia are fully funded under the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023. Listed below are the expenses covered by Australian scholarships in 2023.
- Stipend: AUD 28,854 (tax-free, value) for up to 2 years for a Research Masters’s degree, and up to 3 years for a Research Doctorate degree.
- Full Tuition Fee up to 2 years for Masters and 4 years for Ph.D.
- (Medical Funds).
- Student health insurance abroad
- A travel allowance of $1,000 is provided for their travel to/from Adelaide from their home country.
- The cost of submitting the thesis (e.g. editing, printing, binding) is AUD$840. The cost for Masters by Research candidates is AUD$420.
Duration of the scholarship:
- Master’s Program: Up to two years
- PhD Program: Up to four years.
Below is a list of participating universities:
- Australian Catholic University
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
The following study fields are available:
Australian Government Research Scholarships are available in all Academic Majors/Faculties. Below is a list of the available fields.
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
Criteria for eligibility:
A basic Eligibility Criterion for Scholarships in Australia for Masters & for Scholarships in Australia for Ph.D.
- International students must apply.
- A degree equivalent to an Australian Honours degree is required for applicants
- Applicants must provide evidence that they meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements.
Deadline for applications:
For international students, the last date to apply for Australian Research Scholarships 2023 varies from university to university. For more information, contact a university directly.
What is the process for applying for an Australian Government Research Scholarship?
In order to apply for an Australian Government Research Scholarship, candidates must first choose the university where they wish to study, then apply for a scholarship through that university. Here is the link to the official scholarship advertisement: