Deadline: July 15, 2022
Applications for the Kazan Global Youth Summit 2022 are open. The Kazan Global Youth Summit is designed as a youth and decision makers’ hub that offers and facilitates meaningful engagement of the youth in global policymaking, discussions, and actions. It aims to respond to the Muslim Youth’s needs, update themselves, and exchange with their peers from other regions and cultures.
The Global Youth Summit is an essential opportunity offered by the Kazan OIC Youth Capital 2022 for Youth from the OIC region, Russia, and Muslim communities behind the OIC geography. Through the Global Youth Summit, young leaders and decision-makers in youth work will have the chance to be part of a global network that aims to foster effective youth work and policymaking.
The Summit is designed for 4 days from August 27-30, 2022 and consists of ministerial plenary sessions, panel discussions, interactive workshops, the presentation of a research survey on youth recommendations for pressing issues, and a cultural program.
The role of youth in the development of intercultural dialogue and self-identity, the youth engagement on local and global levels. The summit will focus on the following subtopics:
- Equity of opportunities
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Mental Health
- Intercultural dialogue
- Youth Migration
- Accommodation, transportation, and cultural and dining expenses in the host country will be covered. Flight expenses may be covered by request.
The applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Youth from the OIC Member States, Russia; and Muslim minorities in non-OIC Countries.
- Leaders of youth associations, representatives of international organizations responsible for youth, youth influencers, young leaders, young entrepreneurs, young sportsmen-women, and academicians will have the advantage in the selection process.
- Aged between 18-35.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Previous experience in youth-related projects in Equity of opportunities, Entrepreneurial skills, Mental Health, Intercultural dialogue, Youth Migration, Digitalization, and leadership.
- Willingness to further expand their projects in the countries represented at the forum.
- Leaders with impact on their local community.
- Passionate and responsible for attending the entire forum programme actively.
The application deadline is July 18, 2022, GMT +3. Make sure to apply before the deadline.
For more information, visit Kazan Global Youth Summit.