Aus Orwell, a leading indigenous oil field servicing company, is pleased to announce the third AOS Orwell Scholarship Scheme for undergraduate students in Nigeria.
Undergraduate students studying any of the 200 courses in any of the engineering courses are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for scholarships that will support their academic pursuits.
The scholarship scheme stems from the company’s commitment and social responsibility to its community. It is a merit-based scholarship open to full-time undergraduates studying in Rivers State University.
Details AOS Orwell Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): AOS Orwell
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Host Institution(s): Rivers State University
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: Nigerian
To be considered for the AOS Early Scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Become a Nigerian citizen
- He is currently in his second year of full-time study (2018/2019 admission year).
- Be a student of Darya State University
- Study engineering
- 5 grade systems have a minimum of 3.5 GCPA.
- Do not take advantage of any other scholarship (national or international).
How to apply: Eligible applicants for the AOS Oral Scholarship should complete the application form accessible from the online application link.
Selected students will be invited to a computer-based qualifying test at a selected examination center in Rivers State. Shortlisted candidates for the qualifying test will be invited via email and SMS text messages. Therefore, all applicants are advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal e-mail addresses are properly entered in the e-forms on the website.
- Required Documents:
- Passport photo is not older than 3 months and should be white on background (450px by 450px no more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- O level result
- University results
- Local Government Identity Card.
- Applicants must ensure that the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid confusion and also ensure that appropriate documents are attached when asked to upload.