ANSU COOU 2018/2019 Post Utme Admission Screening Form Is Out and on sale. When would ANSU COOU sell their 2018/2019 post utme admission screening form, how to register for Ansu anambra state University post utme form for 2018.
Latest news from ANSU COOU: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (formerly Anambra State University) wishes to make Amendments to the price of the post UTME.
- Henceforth, candidates are required to register at the University Portal, coou.edu.ng, on payment of the Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, at any branch of these designated banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
- Candidates who had registered for the Screening Exercise before now should not re-register, as their data had been captured by the University.
- Every other information on the Screening Exercise remains as earlier advertised.
- Candidates who had paid in excess of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) based on the earlier advertisement should seek refund from the University, through the University Portal, coou.edu.ng. at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/
Note: if you recently did a change of institution to ANSU and if telling you that your name cannot be found in the database kindly exercise patience or contact us via WhatsApp.
ANSU COOU 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
This is to inform the general public and all propective ansu coou aspirants that anambra state University uli and igbariam campus ANSU now Chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu University uli and igbariam campus COOU will conduct her 2018/2019 Post Utme Admission Screening for candidates who chose the university as first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations conducted by joint admissions and matriculation board.
This is Chinonso Ibeh the CEO of schoolcollege.ng. Contact us on WhatsApp: if you want to make further inquiries or if you experience any technical problem.
How to Register for ANSU Post UTME.
Candidates are required to register on-line,
on payment of Four thousand nine hundred and fifty naira (N4,950.00) only comprising Screening fees, two thousand naira (N2,000.00); Processing fee, one thousand naira (N1,000.00); Bank charges, four hundred naira (N400.00); Remita charges, five hundred and fifty naira (N550.00); and fee for Accessing of Result, one thousand naira (N1,000.00). Candidates are required to further do the following:
- Pay at any branch of these Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc. Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates following payment at the banks listed above.
- Upload their recent Passports photographs, Senior School Certificate Examination Results JAMB UTME Result slips, Email and GSM numbers while completing the online registration.
Candidates who fail to upload their SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email and Passport photographs on their registration form shall be disqualified from the screening process.
The window for Online Registration for the Screening Exercise shall close at midnight, on Thursday, 16th August,2018.
Candidate shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.
ANSU Direct Entry Screening.
Direct Entry candidates should adhere to the Method of Registration as above, as they complete the Direct Entry Registration Form online
This is Chinonso Ibeh the CEO of schoolcollege.ng Contact us on Whatsapp:
So we have the ANSU post utme past questions and answers. This post utme past questions contains previously answered questions.
The price for ANSU Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500.
Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course and will increase your chances of getting admitted into this great institution.
From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revice their post utme past questions tends to score high in post utme screening. These ANSU Post Utme past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial courses available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of ANSU Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. To get this complete ANSU COOU post utme past questions and answers, contact schoolcollege.ng today on call/sms/WhatsApp: 08133139104
This is Chinonso Ibeh the CEO of Naijacomms. Contact us on Whatsapp: 08133139104
If you feel like asking question, drop it in the comment box below this post and we would reply you as soon as possible
ansu departmental cut off mark 2018
ansu departmental cut off mark 2018
ansu courses and cut off mark
ansu departmental cut off mark 2018/2019
ansu cut off mark for law
how much is jamb form 2018/2019
ansu cut off mark for medicine
ansu cut off mark for medicine and surgery