Applications are now accepted for the AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship 2023/24. Entries are welcome from suitably qualified candidates interested in medical research, fully funded to study at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
The Trust Prize Studentship is to build links between African Universities and Institutes and the Kennedy Institute. AfOx is a cross-university platform based at the University of Oxford with the aim of facilitating collaborations between researchers at the University of Oxford and African Universities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kennedy Institute, University of Oxford
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Kennedy Institute, University of Oxford
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this studentship, applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized universities to be able to participate in medical research.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Research or working experience in any field may be an advantage.
- Stipend funding for 4 years (>£22,000 per annum), all tuition fees (UK/ROI & Overseas tuition), including funding for laboratory expenses, training and conference travel.
- Additional travel fund for return flight to Africa yearly.
- Close links and supervisory relationships with institutions in Africa.
- Mentoring program run by AfOx.
- Social activities run by AfOx so you interact with the African student community Oxford.
- Close partnership with colleges linked to the AfOx program.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the 2023/24 AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship are to apply online while the application window is still open.
Application Deadline: Not specified