Applications are invited from interested applicants for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship in South Africa for undergraduate and postgraduate students with low family income. The scholarship seeks to support indigent students to achieve their educational goals.
The scholarship will provide fully-funded scholarships to students with strong academic background enrolled at select tertiary institutions in South Africa for the 2023 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Accenture Education Trust Fund
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Tertiary Institutions in South Africa
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: South Africans
Accenture Education Trust Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student whose family income ranges from RS 350,000 – R 1M and NSFAS Post-Graduate Students with a Household income of <R300K.
- Possess strong academic abilities with a cumulative average above 65% in a study towards technology-aligned degrees at a select tertiary institutions in South Africa.
- Be enrolled in an eligible course during the 2023 academic session.
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Examination fees
- Book allowance and a laptop
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship 2023 are to apply online and provide the underlisted supporting documents:
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified full academic record including 2022 mid-year exam results/progress report.
- Certified copy of grade 12 results
- Certified copy of proof of parents/guardian’s earnings <R 1M
- Copy of Curriculum vitae
Step 1 – Register/ Create an account by using your email address and create a password.
Step 2 – Start application. Please choose Apply Manually.
Step 3 – You will land on the My Information page. Please populate all fields and note that family name is your surname.
Step 4 – You will land on the My Experience page. In this section kindly detail any part time work experience i.e. Tutoring, promotions, e.t.c. Please note that GPA indicates academic average
Step 5 – You will land on Application Questions. These are standard and only for the purpose of the scholarship application please answer these as follows: Q1 – Yes; Q2 – No; Q3- Yes; Q4 – Yes; and Q5 -No.
Step 6 – You will land on a Voluntary Disclosure page. Here, complete all the required fields
Step 7 – You will land on a Summary Page where you can view your application and click Submit to finalize your submission.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details