Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU ZARIA 2018/2019 Post Utme Admission Screening Form Is Out And On Sale, see Examination date, Elligibity, and Screening Venue.
In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 ABU ZARIA post utme exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. Also know that they will be any post utme admission exercise. Admission this year 2018 in ABU ZARIA is based on your JAMB score and your O’level result. Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU post UTME /Admission screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is yet to be out. ABU ZARIA post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180. Below were post of 2018 ABU admission screening procedure.
we have over 15,000 candidates dragging for Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU admission slot. Studies has shown that candidates who revise their Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU Post utme past questions and answers with JAMB CBT past questions tends to score high in post utme admission screening and tends to be admitted easily into their choice department. we advice all those aspiring for Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU to download the complete post utme past questions and answers to increase their chance of getting admitted this year.
How do i Acquire This Past Question and Answer
This past questions and answers will be forwarded to your email address or whatsApp number which you’ve provided, from there you can conveniently download it to your mobile phone devices (Android, Windows, Apple) and laptop or you can print it out in hard copies. Click Here to Download Complete Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers and also revise your jamb past questions by downloading our CBT application for free.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Admission Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday 30th July, 2018 and closes on Saturday 1st September, 2018.
To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2018/2019 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Monday 27th August, 2018
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Tuesday 28th August, 2018
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of environmental Design
- Wednesday 29th August, 2018
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Thursday 30th August, 2018
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculties of Physical and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Vertinary Medicine
- Friday 31st August, 2018
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of arts
- Saturday 1st September, 2018
- Faculty of Medicine (Now College of Health Sciences)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2018/2019 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
——– END HERE ——–
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR ABU ZARIA POST UTME.
- Candidates who made Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU their first choice are eligible to apply, 2nd choice might be considered at a letter date
- The general cut-off mark is 180 points scored in the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) of 2017.
ABU ZARIA POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process the admission screening form
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POST UTME
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
- Candidates must ensure that they have passed the relevant subjects for the discipline they are applying for.
- The University will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
- The University will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
Once 2018/2019 Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces, it would be Updated first on Schoolnews.ng
CAUTION: You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 201 Admission Screening exercise into Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU. Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling post Utme form, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by ABU ZARIA.
Information about Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU are always updated in the school official site
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU 2018/2019 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU 2018/2019 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut offmarks, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU date for the release of 2018/2019 post Utme form, how to process Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU 2018/2019 post Utme Admission screening form online, has ABU release any post Utme Screening form, will ABU ZARIA conduct 2018/2019 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2018/2019 post Utme date, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria – ABU 2018/2019 Admission post Utme Screening form date