Yokohama National University Scholarships 2021 are now open for applications for students looking for international scholarships. Applications are open for academic sessions 2021-2022. Students interested in pursuing their master’s and doctoral degrees from Japan are encouraged to apply for the Yokohama National University Scholarship 2021.
This scholarship program is funded by the Japanese government. The University of Yokohama is ranked No. 1 in Japan and 801 worldwide. The university is home to 150,000 students who are taught in English. Also See:University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan
This scholarship program lasts 2 years for master’s degrees and 3 years for doctoral degrees. For many students, Japan is a dream destination, so they should not miss out on this opportunity. Details about the Yokohama University Scholarship 2021-2022 can be found below:
Details About Yokohama National University Scholarships 2021
- Country: Japan
- University: Yokohama National University
- Educational Level: Masters and PhD
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
Yokohama National University Scholarships 2021 Details
The Japanese government offers the following benefits to selected applicants:
- Tuition fees will be covered
- Masters students will receive a monthly stipend of 144,000 Yen
- Ph.D. students receive a stipend of 145,000 Yen per month
- The allowance will range from 2000 to 3000 yen per month
- 2-way travel ticket
- A medical allowance will be provided
- The event will be accommodated
You need the following documents to apply for the Yokohama University Scholarship 2021-2022:
- CV of the applicant
- The applicant must not be enrolled in any other program
- Two letters of recommendation
- A letter of proficiency in English
- There may be additional documents needed. (Depending on the field or location)
Yokohama National University Scholarships 2021 applications are due on 15th December 2021.
Yokohama Scholarships 2021-2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must have a stellar academic record.
- The applicant must be younger than 34 years old on 1st April 2021.
- Applicants must be able to arrive in Japan before the session begins.
- The applicant’s host university must provide a certificate of English proficiency.
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- The master’s program requires a bachelor’s degree, and the Ph.D. program requires a master’s degree
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- Study in Japan Without IELTS | Japanese Scholarships
- 50 Upcoming Government Scholarships without IELTS 2022