The Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom is now accepting applications. International Graduate Scholarship 2022 at Warwick Doctoral College is open to all national and international students from around the world. Applicants who wish to study for a Masters or PhD degree in the UK are encouraged to apply. The scholarship is fully funded for the academic year 2022-23. You Can Apply Also UK Scholarships For 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
Under the Chancellor’s International Scholarship, Warwick Doctoral College offers degree programs in almost all academic fields. The scholarship lasts for 3.5 years.
About Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship in UK 2022 :
- University: Warwick Doctoral College
- Degree level: MPhil leading to PhD, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 20 January 2022.
All students from around the world are eligible for the Warwick International Scholarship 2022 in the UK, which covers the following:
- Complete Payment of Tuition Fees (up to £24,010)
- For full-time award holders in 2022/23, a maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 to be confirmed by February 2022) will be paid.
- Research, Training and Support Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
The following study fields are available:
The Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine consists of:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal and Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
Criteria for eligibility:
- The program is open to all EU and international students.
- A Chancellor’s International Scholarship applicant must also be applying to the University of Warwick for the start of a MPhil/PhD or PhD program in October 2022.
- The University of Warwick will only accept applications from PhD and MPhil/PhD students in their first year of registration.
- Any Warwick student may apply.
- It is not possible to defer a scholarship to the next academic year.
For international students, the application deadline for the Warwick International Graduate Scholarship 2022 is the 20th January 2022.
How to Apply for Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship in UK 2022?
Online applications are available for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 in the UK. For more information about the application process, read the Application Guideline link. Click here to access the official advertisement: