USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2022 applications are now open. A Fulbright scholarship program has been announced for Pakistani nationals and citizens by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP). Scholarships are available to Pakistani students for master’s and doctoral study. Students seeking a Master’s or PhD degree in the United States have a wonderful opportunity.
US Fulbright Scholarships are fully funded and cover almost all your expenses. You must take the GRE (Graduate Record Examination). Masters and PhD degree students have different eligibility requirements. An accredited university requires a Bachelor’sBachelor’s degree, or a Bachelor’sBachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree 16 years of education for master’s students. Students with recent Bachelor’s degrees are highly encouraged to apply; except for Public Policy/Administration and MBA students, they need at least two years of experience.
The details of the United States Educational Foundation (USEFP) Fulbright Scholarship are listed below; what are you waiting for? Scroll down.
USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Host Country: United States of America.
- Scholarship: USEFP Fulbright Scholarship for Master and PhD. 2021.
- Eligibility: Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply.
- Degree Programs: Masters and PhD.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: 10th November 2021.
USEF Scholarship Coverage
Despite being a fully funded scholarship in the U.S.A., it will cover the following expenses for the scholars:
- Health insurance.
- Airfare Ticket for the scholarship.
- A monthly stipend of up to $2000.
- Financial support for textbooks.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- The USEFP will support the Visa process.
Eligibility Criteria for USEFP Fulbright MS and Ph.D. Scholarship
- Applications are encouraged from Pakistani nationals and citizens with experience and strong academic background.
- Students selected from Pakistan are expected to share and promote Pakistani culture and life with U.S. citizens and colleagues.
- All students should be committed to returning to Pakistan, showing leadership in their fields, and serving Pakistan.
- USAID employees, HEC employees, Fulbright employees, and employees of the U.S. Department of State are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the U.S. or holding a residence visa in any other country are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants who have dual nationality (U.S./Pakistani) or have a child over 18 who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, spouse, fiancé, or parent are ineligible.
USAFP Fulbright Scholarships for Master’s and PhD students are due by 10th November 2021.
How to apply for the Fulbright MS and Ph.D. Scholarship
Applicants for the USEFP Scholarship 2021-2022 must meet the following requirements:
- Three reference letters.
- An application form.
- Applicants GRE Schore report.
USEFP will accept the university’s explanation of the grading scale issuing the degree, certified transcripts by the issuing authority will be accepted. Applicants should provide scanned transcripts and attested documents with their application.
To apply, visit the official link mentioned below: