Looking for a way to finance your education as an international student of high caliber? In the Netherlands, apply for the University Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2022. A Master’s degree program at the University of Twente is open to outstanding students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries. It is looking for excellent and self-motivated international students to join an incredibly progressive and progressive group of new fellows who have the ability to make an impact on the future of the entire world through their clever and dexterous ways.
UTS scholarship winners will receive approximately € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. For those who apply for two-year programs, certain criteria must be met in order to keep the scholarship. UTS recipients may also qualify for additional scholarships (e.g. Kipaji Scholarship). Aside from the unique chance to study abroad for free, there are plenty of enticements for exceptional students, for instance, access to the best education provided by one of the top universities in Europe under the guidance of world-class mentors and professors.You Can Apply For Scholarships in Netherlands Without IELTS | Fully Funded
Around 50 scholarships are offered by University Twente each year to outstanding candidates from EU/EEA countries and non-EU/EEA countries to study a Master’s degree program in the Netherlands. In terms of courses, programs, and other factors, students and professors at the University of Twente are very diverse. Nature surrounds the institute with tranquility, peace, and calm, and all its natural beauty. The institution was founded in 1961 as the Technische Hogeschool Twente. Later it was renamed Universiteit Twente (University of Twente – UT). The University of Twente in the Netherlands offers a number of English-taught Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.Also, Apply Eric Bleumink Scholarship in Netherlands 2022 | Fully Funded
- 1 Details About University of Twente UTS Scholarship 2022 :
Details About University of Twente UTS Scholarship 2022 :
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University:: University of Twente
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship Value: up to €22,000 per annum
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50
- Eligibility: EU/EEA & non-EU/EEA Students
- Deadline: 1 February 2022.
Financial Coverage of University of Twente Scholarship 2022 in the Netherland:
- Successful students will receive € 3,000 – € 22,000 per year.
- Students will be able to explore and experience world-class research laboratories.
- In addition, applicants can apply for the Kipaji Scholarship program.
- An overview of the estimated costs of living while studying at the University of Twente.
List of Study Fields:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
Eligibility Criteria for University of Twente UTS Scholarships in Netherlands:
- Scholarship applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- The University of Twente must have offered you admission to one of the qualifying UT Master programs
- In order to qualify for a scholarship, you must have at least 50% European Credits.
- You must possess an English proficiency certificate.
The deadline for applying to the University of Twente UTS Scholarships 2022-23 in the Netherlands is 1 February 2022.
How to Apply?
- Applicants must first apply for admission to the master’s program at the University of Twente.
- A student must apply separately for a scholarship once he or she has received an admission offer.
- You can now apply for the UTS scholarship with your student number.