Application for the University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships for the academic year 2022 intake is now open. Scholarships are available to students pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. All expenses will be covered for this Fully Funded Scholarship. One of the top public universities in Pecs, Hungary, is the University of Pecs. Rankings for QS Global World Rankings 2022 place it between 651 and 700. Hungary provides funding for the Pecs Scholarship.
You have the opportunity to excel in your career. Living and studying abroad is an option for you. IELTS is not required. There is no application fee. Pecs University offers 31 Bachelor, 29 Master, 8 One-tier Master, and 15 Doctoral programs in Business & Economics, Natural Sciences, Medical & Health Sciences, Human & Social Sciences, Arts, and Engineering.
Hungarian universities accept students without IELTS. There are now many scholarships available in Hungary and you can apply for them. There are around 5,000 scholarships available for 2022-2023. The cost of living in Hungary is lower than in other European countries. The purpose of this post is to inform you about the University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2022. There will also be information about the Scholarships for IELTS in Hungary. Please see below for more information.
Details About University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships
- Country: Hungary
- University: University of Pecs
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2022
- Bachelor (4Years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
Available Fields of Study For BS, MS, PhD
The school currently offers 31 bachelor’s degrees, 29 master’s degrees, 8 one-tier master’s degrees and 15 doctoral degrees.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
You can Browse the Full List of Available Programs (Here)
Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship for University of Pecs Participants is fully funded. Below are the benefits of the Hungarian Stipendium.
- BS, MS, PhD tuition fees are covered
- A monthly stipend of 43,700 HUF
- Accommodations will be provided. When capacity is not sufficient, a sum of HUF 40,000/month covers the cost of Accommodation for the whole calendar year.
- Insurance for health
- The Sending Authority of Your Country might finance your travel costs to Hungary with round-trip tickets, but it is not an obligation for them.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All nationalities (international) except EU/EE are eligible to apply.
- Citizens of Hungary are not eligible.
- Admission to undergraduate or bachelor’s degree programs requires at least 12 years of education
- In order to apply for a master’s degree, applicants must hold the undergraduate degree (16 years) or transcript, or equivalent education.
- For Ph.D. admission requirements, applicants must have a master’s and bachelor’s degree/transcript (total 18 years) or equivalent education.
- Outstanding academic performance is required of students
Language Requirement: If you have a previous degree in English, you can be exempt from this requirement and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable.
- Educational Documents
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting if any
The deadline for applications for the University of Pecs Scholarships 2022 in Hungary is 15th January 2022. The University of Pécs will evaluate the nominated applications by 30th May.
How to Apply
Online applications are accepted. You must apply through the Online Application System and choose your desired study program at the University of Pécs as your first priority. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Pecs.