Students with high academic achievement are invited to apply for international postgraduate scholarships at the University of Macau (UM). Candidates from abroad who meet the admission requirements of UM’s full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs are encouraged to apply.
Undergraduate and postgraduate students at the University of Macau (UM) who excel in academics or extracurricular activities have the chance to receive scholarships and prizes.
Scholarships for International Students are designed to encourage more international students to study at the University of Macau (UM). Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students.also apply: Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024
Details About University of Macau Scholarships 2022
- The scholarship sponsor(s): University of Macau (UM), China
- Type of scholarship: Fully-funded
- Host Institution(s): University of Macau (UM), China
- Scholarship Benefits: Tuition fee, Accommodation etc
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelors & Masters
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Criteria for eligibility
Scholarships are available to international students at the University of Macau if they meet the following requirements:
- International students must apply
- The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Students from overseas who meet the admission requirements for full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs at UM.
- In China (including Macao SAR, Hong Kong SAR, and Taiwan China), an applicant’s nationality is not considered when determining their eligibility.
Benefits of Scholarships
The following benefits will be provided to the recipients of the University of Macau International Students Scholarships:
Scholarship Package (for Bachelor)
- Waiver of:
- Tuition fee;
- Fees for residential college (shared room);
- Fees for the Certificate Programme at an Honours College (if applicable);
- (If applicable) A small program fee.
- Scholarships are available for a maximum of 4 or 5 years, depending on the program.
Package of Scholarships (for Master’s)
- Waiver of:
- Tuition fee; and
- Fee for Postgraduate House (twin room)
- The maximum duration of the Scholarship is the normal study period of the admitted program, which is generally 2 or 3 years
Procedures for application
To be eligible for the University of Macau International Students Scholarships, all eligible candidates will be considered automatically. Scholarship applications are not required.