We have good news for you, applicants for the Université Paris Saclay Scholarship 2022 are now invited to apply. Scholarships are only awarded to Master’s level degree programs, and applicants from all over the world can apply.
Scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in master’s programs at the University of Paris-Saclay based on academic achievement. We at the University of Paris-Saclay would like to encourage international students to be exposed to the Master’s program and culture in France.
French universities are among the best in the world, so it’s a great opportunity for international students to study in France on fully-funded scholarships. We encourage you to apply to the Université Paris Saclay Masters Scholarship 2022-23.
About Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship 2022
- University: Université Paris Saclay
- Country: France
- Program: Master Degree
- Number of Awards: not specified
- Eligibility: open to citizens of all nationalities
- Deadline: 14 May 2022 (Course starts Sept 2022)
Université Paris Saclay Scholarships are available in all academic fields and courses except vocational training.
- The scholarship is worth €10,000 per year. The scholarship amount is offered by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- Depending on the candidate’s country of origin, a maximum of 1,000€ will also be offered for travel and visa expenses. (Applicants will receive their scholarships after arrival in France)
The scholarships are granted for a period of 1 year or 2 years, depending on the level of entry (M1 or M2). Students must complete the required number of credits to advance to the next level.
- Candidates admitted to a Master’s program at Université Paris-Saclay and enrolled in one of the following institutions: ENS Paris-Saclay, AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, Paris-Sud UniversityUEVE.
- During the selection year, newly arrived foreign students under the age of 30.
- Foreign nationals living in France for less than one year, previously or currently enrolled in an internship or training course that does not lead to certification.
- Students from foreign countries taking language classes on French soil for less than one year (type FFL).
- The student has previously lived in France on a scholarship (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree, exchange program…) that did not result in certification.
Are Not Eligible
- All candidates studying at a French higher education institution, except for international students studying at French higher education institutions abroad.
- Interrupted students who have been out of school for more than two consecutive years.
- If a student receives a scholarship that is more than 600€/month, it is considered a full scholarship.
The application deadline for Université Paris Saclay Masters Scholarships for international students is 14 May 2022.
- Student applications must be received by 14 May 2022
- Both the recommendations and the closing of the call must be received by 18 May 2022
- Results will be announced by the end of June 2022
How to Apply
At the end, you will find a link to the official website. Here are the application instructions.
- To apply, you must create an account on the University’s application platform after clicking the link.
- Students must be admitted to a Master’s Program at Université Paris-Saclay to qualify for the scholarship. You do not automatically receive a scholarship after being accepted into a master’s program at the University. Candidates will only be able to apply for an IDEX scholarship if they receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to do so. Unsolicited applications are not permitted.