Are you a game-changing Entrepreneur? Do you have what it takes to be on THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA Season 9 – The Game Changer? If Yes, then this is your chance to win the Grand Prize of N20,000,000.
THE NEXT TITAN is back for the 9th season scouting for ambitious entrepreneurs seeking to demonstrate their entrepreneurial acumen with unbeatable business ideas, commercial insight and business savvy to stay out of eviction to win the grand prize of the season.
- The winner walks off with the Grand Prize of N20,000,000.
- The three runners up win N2,500,000, N1,500,000, and N1,000,000 respectively.
- You must be a bona-fide Nigerian citizen.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 40 years old.
- You must be a Graduate or an undergraduate of a Higher Institution of Learning.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- You must be willing and able to move into and reside in the “The Titan House’’ in Lagos for the duration of the 10 weeks of the show.
- You must be willing and able to cover all your travel expenses to and from the location of the “The Next Titan House” where all contestants will be resident throughout the duration of the show.
- You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of the 10 weeks of the show, based on the dates set by the Producers.
- You must be willing and able to peaceful co-exist with the other contestants who will be your housemates during the duration of the show.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members, must be an employee, producer, director or agent of Bravopoints International Ltd, Heritage Bank Plc, and other Sponsors, of the show.
- You must follow the Titan Instagram page @thenext_titan before you proceed.
- Registration Stage: Contestants are expected to fill out Registration Form stating their business ideas, with upload of their full pictures.
- Audition Stage: Successful contestants from the first stage will be called for Auditions based on the choice of Audition location selected by the contestants.
- Top 50 Bootcamp: The Top 50 contestants will be invited to Lagos for Top 50 boot camp where they will engage in bootcamp activities for 3 days.
- Top 16 Contestants: After the end of the bootcamp, the top 16 or 18 contestants will be unveiled at a Premiere Ceremony of over 300 guests, and these contestants will make it to the Titan House for the 10-week main show on television.
For more information, see FAQ and visit NEXT TITANS.
Leave a Reply