Stanford University is currently receiving applications from interested and eligible students with good academic record for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowship Program. This opportunity is available to international students who wish to study at the University.
The Knight-Hennessy scholars receive funding for up to three years for any graduate degree(s) at Stanford. This funding applies to the degree(s) to which scholars are preparing to enrol at the time of scholar selection.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Stanford University, USA
Host Institution(s): Stanford University, USA
Fellowship Worth: (See below the fellowship worth and benefits)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students.
DETAILS | Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships
Knight-Hennessy Scholars (KHS) provides funding for the degree program listed in the initial KHS admission letter. Scholars who wish to enrol in an additional graduate program may apply to KHS to receive additional funding up to the maximum of three years. This additional funding is not guaranteed.
If a scholar is admitted to a degree program that exceeds three years – such as an MD, PhD, or Stanford dual- or joint-degree program – then funding is based on the graduate degree program’s standard funding commitment. This varies by department and school, as indicated in the chart below. Please contact the graduate program with specific questions about their funding commitment.
To be eligible for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must demonstrate they have a sufficient level of language ability to study their chosen course.
Successful applicants for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships will receive the following benefits:
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships, applicants are to fill and submit the online application formfor this fellowship program.
Prospective applicants, sign up to receive admission event invites and updates on the program and application. Please contact KHS with any questions about how funding might apply to specific individual circumstances.
Application Deadline: Not Specified