Learn more about studying in the UK. It’s good news! There is a scholarship available at St. Cross College. Throughout this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and how to apply.
The St Cross College Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially funded masters scholarship available to international students at University of Oxford. The scholarship is worth £10,000. For the year of their course, the successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College Accommodation (at the standard rent).You Can Apply Scholarships in UK Without IELTS | Fully Funded
A total of six Worldwide Scholarships will be awarded to applicants, with one Scholarship awarded per continent (Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America, and Oceania).
Each scholarship is worth £10,000 and it is intended to provide financial assistance to a graduate student who has been accepted into a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course at the University of Oxford and cannot secure full funding from elsewhere.
Details About St Cross College Scholarship 2022
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Varies (click here)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2022 | Fully Funded
- Overview Scholarships to study in Europe 2022
- Ancient Philosophy
- African Studies
- Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- Archaeological Science
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Classical Armenian Studies
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Hebrew Studies
- Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Clinical Embryology
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Economic and Social History
- Education (Child Development and Education)
- Education (Comparative and International Education
- Education (Research Design and Methodology)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- English and American Studies
- Financial Economics
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- Global and Imperial History
- Greek and/or Latin Languages and Literature
- Greek and/or Roman History
- History of Science, Medicine and Technology
- History of Art and Visual Culture
- Integrated Immunology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Studies
- Korean Studies
- Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- Law and Finance
- Latin American Studies
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
- Mathematical and Computational Finance
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- Medical Anthropology
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophical Theology
- Philosophy of Physics
- Political Theory Research
- Politics Research
- Psychological Research
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Radiation Biology
- Russian and East European Studies
- Slavonic Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Statistical Science
- Study of Religions
- Syriac Studies
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (Stand-Alone
- Traditional China
- Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology
- Water Science, Policy and Management
- World Literatures in English
For more information about the courses here
The following benefits are provided by the St Cross College Scholarship:
- A room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) will be provided to the successful scholar for the year of their course.
- An academically meritorious graduate student will receive a scholarship worth £10,000.
Eligibility Criteria for St Cross College Scholarship
A candidate must meet all of the requirements below in order to qualify for St Cross College Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Successfully applied to the University of Oxford for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course.
- The ability to excel academically.
- Received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who choose St Cross as their first choice).
- In October 2022, they will take their place.
- Provide proof that they can meet remaining expenses (minus £10,000) by the application deadline.
Students already accepted to another Oxford college are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply for St Cross College Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
(1). Visit the course page of your chosen course and do the following:
- Select the Apply button from the How To Apply section.
- Please upload the required documents.
- The application fee must be paid.
- Please submit your application.
(2). Please send the following documents to [email protected] in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- A statement clarifies your wish to apply.
- A Copy of your CV.
- The evidence of funding from other sources.
If you would like more information about applying, click here
Visit the official website for more information about St Cross College Scholarship: