Slovakia Government Scholarships 2022 are now open for applications. The scholarships are available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. Applicants from select countries of the world are eligible to apply for the Fully-Funded Scholarships.
The Ministry of Education, Ministry of Science, Ministry of Research, and Ministry of Sports sponsor the Slovak Government Scholarship program. Students participating in the scholarship program must complete a Bachelor’s degree program within 4 years, a Masters degree program within 2 years, and a Ph.D. degree program within 4 years. Scholarships are only available to students enrolled in full-time degree programs. Students enrolled in short programs are not eligible for scholarships.
We welcome applications from all students with exemplary academic records. Several courses are available for students to apply to. The NSP Scholarship program is the largest scholarship program for Ph.D. students. Its purpose is to promote international student mobility. Studying in Slovakia on a Fully-Funded scholarship is an amazing opportunity for international students. We highly recommend applying to the Slovakia Government Scholarships 2022. Please see the full article below for more information.
About Slovakia Government Scholarships
- Country: Slovakia
- Host University: Slovak Universities
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies.
- Czech Republic,
- Belgium-French Community/ Walloon region,
- , Greece,
- Russian Federation,
- Applicants from the above-mentioned countries may apply.
- You can apply for full-time courses.
- Academic record of excellence.
- Skills in English are required.
Also Check: Best 5 Scholarships in Poland 2022
Also check: TOP 5 Scholarships In Finland For Students 2022
Here is a list of the documents you’ll need to submit your application.
- Research Program Proposal.
- Motivation Letter.
- Offer Letter/Invitation Letter.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Students applying for undergraduate / masters degrees are required to submit two letters of recommendation
- For Ph.D. candidates: 1 recommendation from the thesis supervisor,
- Faculty and researchers of universities: 1 letter of recommendation from the department head or group leader
Benefits of Scholarships
Below are the scholarship benefits for the Slovakia Government Scholarships Universities will cover tuition fees and provide a monthly stipend to selected students.
- Stipends for Bachelors and Masters students are 350 euros per month.
- PhD students receive a stipend of 580 euros per month.
- 580 Euros per month for researchers and university teachers.
- Without a Ph.D. (or equivalent) and less than 4 years of experience as an academic teacher/researcher/artist: 580 euros
- Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 850 euros
- Graduates with a Ph.D. (or its equivalent) and more than 10 years of experience as university teachers/researchers/artists: 1,000 euros
- Europe/Africa, Asia: 183 euros/264 euros
- 20 – 80 euros for an interview related to the entrance application procedure
- For undergraduate students, the Academic Year is divided into 4 – 5 Semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 Months) or 3 – 4 Trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months) (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months).
- Ph.D. students: 1 – 10 months.
- Teachers, researchers, and artists: 1 – 10 months.
Various universities have different deadlines for applying for Slovakia Government Scholarships 2022.
- Scholarship stays during the summer semester of the current academic year – 31 October at 16:00 CET
- Scholarships will be awarded for the next academic year on April 30th at 16:00 CET.
How to Apply!
Online applications are accepted. Select the area of interest that interests you. Applicants need to apply online and submit all required documents before the deadline as we mentioned above. Each university has its own deadline, so apply accordingly. Please visit the official website link below for more information and to apply.