Deadline: January 13, 2022
Applications are invited for the SDG Innovation Accelerator 2023 for Young Professionals. The SDG Innovation Accelerator for Young Professionals is an opportunity for participating companies of the UN Global Compact to empower young talent within their organizations to collaborate and accelerate business innovation towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
This nine-month programme activates future business leaders and changemakers to develop and drive innovative solutions through new technologies, initiatives, and business models and deliver on their company’s sustainability objectives. The programme connects entry- to mid-level managers – aged 35 and younger – across diverse business units to generate bold yet viable solutions that can have a positive impact on the company and the SDGs.
- Engage in accelerated learning opportunities that include online and in-person workshops, case studies, company visits and forum discussion
- Connect with other businesses and collaborate on innovative projects relative to your company and industry
- Build work relationships through coaching, mentoring and peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Learn from some of the brightest minds working on sustainability and innovation from around the world
- Be part of a global network of leading young professionals from some of the top companies across every continent
- Apply SDG innovation to solve real sustainability challenges your company is facing
- Integrate the SDGs into your company’s business strategy through collaboration, innovation and knowledge sharing
- Increase your employee engagement and professional development opportunities
- Tap into an expert network of leading professionals from some of the top companies across the globe
- Gain global recognition for participation in the programme
- Open to high-performing employees at a participating company of the UN Global Compact;
- Be 35 years or younger interested in business model innovation, sustainability and disruptive technologies.
Young professionals working at companies participating in the UN Global Compact and based in the following countries have the opportunity to collaborate with their Global Compact Local Networks to participate in the programme.
- Malaysia & Brunei
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Switzerland &
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States