Apply now for Rotary Peace Fellowship Scholarship Master’s Program 2022/2023 for international students
How do I apply for Rotary peace Fellowship?, Which of the following are selection criteria for the Rotary peace Fellowship master’s program?, What Rotary peace Fellowship is all about?Rotary Peace Scholarship 2022-2023, Rotary Peace Fellowship universities eligibility deadlines
Deadline of Rotary Peace Fellowship Scholarship
Study in: USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda
Course starts 2023
Other USA Scholarships
- USA Fully funded Scholarships 2022/2023
- Fulbright Scholarship USA for International Students 2022/2023
- USA DV lottery 2022/2023 Registration Green Card
- Fastest way to Get Green Card and Permanent Residence in the U.S 2022
Each year, Rotary selects up to 130 peace and development leaders from around the world to receive fully funded academic fellowships to pursue a Professional Development Certificate Program or Masters Degree Program related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention at one of the participating peace centers around the world (USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda)
• Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA: Master of International Development Policy Program (MIDP) or various degrees offered by the University of North Carolina
• International Christian University, Japan: Master’s Degree in Peace Studies
• University of Bradford, England: Advanced Practice in Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution MA
• University of Queensland, Australia: Master of Peace and Conflict Studies (MPACS)
• Uppsala University, Sweden: Peace and Conflict Studies (MS.Sc.)
• Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (certificate program): Professional Development Certificate in Peace and Development Studies (PgCert)
· • Makerere University, Uganda (certificate program)
Important Note: Fellowship recipients may not study at a Rotary Peace Center in their home country, with the exception of candidates from Thailand, who may attend the center at Chulalongkorn University and candidates from Uganda, who may attend the center at Makerere University.
Level/Field of study:
Professional Development Certificate Program or Master’s Degree Program in fields related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention
Anyone endorsed by their local Rotary District.
No. of Scholarships:
Up to 50 fellowships for master’s degree and 80 for certificate studies are awarded each year.
The fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for professionals with work experience in international relations or peace and conflict prevention and resolution. Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
• Have three years of related work experience for the master’s program
• Have five years of related work experience for the certificate program and be able to explain how their plan to promote peace aligns with Rotary’s mission (Candidates for Makerere University must either be from Africa, have worked in Africa, or work with African communities or initiatives outside the continent.)
• Be proficient in English
• Have a bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrate leadership skills
• Have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace worked in Africa, or work with African communities or initiatives outside the continent.
The deadline for candidates to submit applications to their respective Rotary district is 15 May 2022. Districts must submit endorsed applications to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July 2022.
It is important to read the complete application instructions and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.rotary.org/en/peace-fellowships