For the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 in Japan, applications are invited. MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation 2022 is open to international students from any country of the world that has diplomatic relations with Japan. MEXT Japanese Government sponsors the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship. International students interested in pursuing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. program in Japan are encouraged to apply. The Japanese Government offers fully-funded scholarships for the academic year 2022-23.
There is a wide range of study fields available at Ritsumeikan University. Full-funding is available for international students at Ritsumeikan University. There is no requirement for IELTS to apply for a scholarship. Master Scholarships last for two years, while doctoral scholarships last for three years.You Can Apply Japanese Scholarships Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
A private university located in Kyoto, Japan, Ritsumeikan University was established in 1900. Ritsumeikan University is considered to be one of the top private universities in Japan. The university has approximately 35,000 national and international students.
Details About Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 :
- University: Ritsumeikan University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 11 January 2022.
MEXT is a fully-funded scholarship offered by Ritsumeikan University in Kyoto, Japan. MEXT is going to cover all of the expenses.
- 100% of Tuition Fee (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Monthly Allowance: JPY 143,000-145,000
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets to/from Japan at the beginning and end of the program.
Introduction about MEXT Scholarship:
For Bachelors, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees, MEXT offers scholarships through the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan.
Sponsored and funded by the Ministry of Education Japan. Under the MEXT (Japanese Government Scholarship Program), you will study at top Japanese universities as a Research Student.
English language requirements must be met by all applicants.
The English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
Those students whose previous Institute instructions were in English can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from their University & are exempt from the Language Test.
- Be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan and not Japanese nationality.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Must have been born after April 2, 1987.
- Arriving in Japan by the middle of September 2022
- For the most recent two years of formal study, have a CGPA of at least 2.30 out of 3.00.
- On receiving the scholarship, be willing to obtain a student visa and enter Japan for the purpose of studying.
International Japanese Government Scholarships 2022 applications are due by 11th January 2022.
How to apply for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022?
There is no online application process. To apply, you must complete all the required documents and send them to the following address:
The Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team, 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. +81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax +81 (0)77-561-3956
The PDF link below contains the application guidelines step by step.