For the academic session 2022-23, the University of Oxford is proud to announce the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022. International scholarships are available to undergraduate students from all fields of study, except medicine, at the University of Oxford. Students from low-income countries can study in the UK without paying any tuition fees with Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022 in the UK. Every year, international students from around the world come to Oxford to become part of the Institute and conduct research under the supervision of highly qualified professors, researchers, and teachers.
The Reach Oxford Scholarship for international students 2022 is more than a chance to study for free at the University of Oxford; it is a chance to collaborate with people of different opinions and strengthen their stance in the global community. Through mutual cooperation and connections, the Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship Program offers students the opportunity to participate in a variety of academic activities. Except for medicine, almost every field of study at Oxford is covered by the scholarship.
Reach Oxford Scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) provide funding for students from low-income countries who, due to political, economic, or financial reasons, cannot study for an undergraduate degree in their home country. The fully-funded scholarship in the UK provides students with an opportunity to broaden their horizons and make substantial changes to their lives by receiving higher education from one of the best universities around the world. In order to be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship, students must apply for admission to the University.
- 1 About Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022 in UK:
About Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022 in UK:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: University of Oxford
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 9 February 2022.
The Reach Oxford Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Students will receive a course fee grant.
- Students will also receive a living allowance.
- One return airfare per year.
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Medicine (graduate entry)
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy and Linguistics
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion
Also Check:UK Top 7 Excellence Scholarships 2022-23
Applicants for the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022 must meet the following criteria:
- A candidate must have received an offer and have the highest academic standing to be considered for this scholarship.
- We encourage applicants with the highest academic ability to apply.
- Following completion of studies, the candidate should intend to return to their country of ordinary residence.
- We will give preference to applicants who have never studied at an undergraduate level.
Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022 applications in the UK are due on 9 February 2022.
What is the application process for Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship 2022?
- On the official University of Oxford website, you can apply to an undergraduate course.
- Scholarship awards will not be given to applicants who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
- Applicants are required to submit an annual report on their academic, social, and professional accomplishments at the university.
- Results of candidates’ applications will be announced in April 2022.