Ramat Polytechnic has successfully released the admission list for the National Diploma (ND) full-time for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ramat admission portal
ramat polytechnic portal
ramat polytechnic courses
ramat polytechnic maiduguri school fees
ramat polytechnic result
ramat polytechnic screening
ramat polytechnic post utme
ramat polytechnic maiduguri news
The management of the Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates that applied for admission into the Ramat Polytechnic ND full-time programmes can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Ramat Polytechnic Admission List
Prospective students are to check their names from the list posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RAMAT Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.