Study abroad for your higher education. Great news! Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships are currently available. The purpose of this article is to provide you with information about this scholarship, its benefits, and how to apply.
A fully funded masters scholarship for international students, the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022-2023. The scholarship covers tuition, living expenses, return tickets, arrival allowances, and a research grant.
Students who have a commitment to creating change in their communities are eligible for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, which provides a life-changing opportunity to experience a new culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network.
The QECS does not charge application fees. Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars seek to bring about positive change and provide solutions. There is a wide range of academic fields available. Awards will be made in Commonwealth countries with low and middle incomes. Applicants must be citizens of Commonwealth countries.You Can Apply for List Of Singapore Scholarships without IELTS
On the website, only those organizations are listed as hosts of the QECS awards. This means that a country/university is not a host for the current cycle of awards. Oftentimes, this is due to the timing of the application cycle. For example, some institutions have an academic year that begins in January/February, therefore they are included in the second round of awards. Keep an eye on the website for more details on which institutions/countries will be included in the second round of applications.
- 1 Details About Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022
- 2 Scholarship Coverage
- 3 How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship?
- 4 Website
Details About Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: Masters
- Host Countries: Bangladesh, eSwatini, Ghana, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Pakistan, Rwanda, Tanzania
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: January 10, 2022
Host Universities for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
The following benefits are available to recipients of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
- The full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- A scholar will be receiving living expenses.
- Return tickets will be provided.
- An arrival allowance will also be provided.
- A research grant will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
A candidate must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP:
- Required Language: Check University requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of a commonwealth country.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must be aware that they will be studying in a low- or middle-income country.
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship?
At the end, there is a link to the official website. Here are the steps to apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
- On the official website, applicants can only apply to the universities that are listed there.
- In the UK, Canada, or Australia, no host university will entertain the participant.
- Every year there are two application cycles, a candidate needs to look at the country/university to determine which cycle he should apply for.
- A student can apply to more than one university or country.
- Candidates can apply via the official website with the required documents and correct information once the above information has been acknowledged.
For more information about the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, please visit the official website: