Searching for Fully Funded Scholarships in the U.K. 2022? You’ve come to the right place. Applications for the Rhodes Scholarships 2022 at Oxford University are now being accepted. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the scholarships, which are fully funded. The Rhodes Scholarship is intended for university students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees.
Oxford University offers almost all academic fields and majors. The Rhodes Scholarship is awarded to approximately 100 students annually. Among all international scholarships to study at the University of Oxford, the Rhodes Scholarship is one of the oldest and most prestigious. In 2022-23, the Rhodes Scholarship will be available.
In Oxford, England, there is a research university known as the University of Oxford. According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings as well as Forbes’s World University Rankings, Oxford is consistently ranked among the top 5 universities in the world. The University of Oxford ranked number one in the world according to the QS World University Rankings by Subject. You must apply for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University in the UK in 2022.
Short Details Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2022
- Country: United kingdom
- University: Oxford University
- Degree level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 1 August 2022.
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2022 in the UK are fully-funded scholarships that will cover all of your necessary expenses to pursue a postgraduate degree at Oxford University. Below is a list of benefits.
- All University and College fees
- Application fee
- A living stipend (£16,218/Year)
- An economy class airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and an economy class flight back home.
Deadlines for eligible countries:
- AUSTRALIA 01 July to 10 September 2022
- BERMUDA 01 June to 15 October 2022
- CANADA 01 June to 27 September 2022
- CHINA 01 June to 08 October 2022
- EAST AFRICA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- GERMANY 01 June to 30 September 2022
- HONG KONG SAR 01 June to 30 September 2022
- INDIA 01 June to 02 August 2022
- ISRAEL 01 June to 30 September 2022
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN 01 June to 30 September 2022
- KENYA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- MALAYSIA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- NEW ZEALAND 01 June to 01 August 2022
- PAKISTAN 01 June to 02 August 2022
- SAUDI ARABIA 01 June to 30 September 2022
- SINGAPORE 01 June to 30 September 2022
- SOUTHERN AFRICA 01 June to 15 August 2022
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON AND PALESTINE 01 June to 31 August 2022
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 01 June to 23 September 2022
- UNITED STATES 01 July to 06 October 2022
- WEST AFRICA 01 June to 15 September 2022
- ZAMBIA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- ZIMBABWE 01 June to 31 August 2022
- Any Other Country 01 June to 02 August 2022
- Rhodes Scholarships are only available to citizens of the countries listed above. In addition to the above countries, students from other nationalities can apply for the Global Scholarship, which is likely to be the most competitive scholarship offered by the Rhodes Trust.
- You must meet the following criteria by 1 October 2022:
- To qualify, you must be at least 18 years old and not have reached your 24th birthday (i.e. you must have been born between 1 October 1998 and 1 October 2004). You may also qualify if you completed your first undergraduate degree later than expected.
- By the end of 2021, you must not have reached your 27th birthday (i.e., be born after 1 October 1994) AND have completed or will complete your first degree on or after 1 October 2021.
- By June or July 2023, you must have completed an undergraduate degree with a First Class or a minimum GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- To meet the English language proficiency requirements, you must have enough standard English
Deadline for applications:
Every country has a different deadline for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022. The list above shows the deadlines for each country.
The Application Process!
To apply for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2022-2023, you must apply online. Below is the complete application process. To apply, please click on the link below: