Are you interested in a UK Scholarship? We are now accepting applications for The Developing Solutions, Scholarship Programme for international students residing in Africa, India, or one of the Commonwealth countries who wish to study a Master’s degree at the University of Nottingham and contribute to their country’s development.
Details About Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships 2022
|Host Institution(s)||University of Nottingham in United Kingdom|
|Degree Level||Masters (MS)|
|Last Date||20 May 2022 (annual)|
|Course starts||September 2022|
|Number of Award||105 scholarships|
Level and Field(s) of study:
Nottingham will offer full-time master’s degrees and PhDs at the following faculties in October 2022: Department of Engineering, Department of Medicine & Health Sciences, Department of Science, and Department of Social Science.
- Students domiciled in the following countries:
- Africa (all nations),
- Antigua and Barbuda,
- British Virgin Islands,
- Cayman Islands,
- Falkland Islands,
- Papua New Guinea,
- Pitcairn Islands,
- Solomon Islands,
- Sri Lanka,
- St Helena,
- St Kitts and Nevis,
- St Lucia,
- St Vincent and the Grenadines,
- Trinidad and Tobago,
- Tristan da Cunha,
- Turks and Caicos Islands,
- Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- 50-100% of the tuition fees
The following are the requirements for applying for this scholarship:
- Be a citizen of Africa, India, or one of the Commonwealth countries (listed above)
- • be classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- In October 2022, hold an offer to start a full-time master’s degree (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham, UK, in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
You cannot be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham, or have already studied abroad. Those who have not previously studied abroad are given priority. UK students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
Prior to applying for the scholarship, candidates must have been offered a place to study a full-time master (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham. You can apply for scholarships through the University’s application system, MyNottingham. Friday, 20 May 2022 (midnight, UK time) is the deadline.
For detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website (found below).