Deadline: July 4, 2022
Applications are open for the Nedbank-AWIEF Growth Accelerator Programme 2022. In partnership with Nedbank, the AWIEF Growth Accelerator is designed to support the unique needs of early-stage and high growth-oriented women-led ventures with business modelling, growth strategy training, corporate advisory, mentorship, networks, and access to strategic partnerships.
The accelerator provides capital-raising support for growth, scale and sustainability. It builds women’s entrepreneurial leadership capacity, connects them with appropriate sources of capital and helps them scale. Since 2017, more than 120 early and growth-stage South African women founders have gone through the accelerator programme.
For the 2022 cohort, another 20 female entrepreneurs will be selected from sectors including: technology, agribusiness and agro-processing, financial services, manufacturing, health, education, tourism & hospitality, creative industries, and renewable energy.
Businesses must be:
- South African Exempt Micro Enterprises (EMEs) or Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSEs); at least 51% female black-owned.
- In a post-revenue phase.
- Scalable and innovative ventures.
- In operation for three years or more.
- Owned or led by ambitious and committed women entrepreneurs.
- Seeking investment or funding to scale and expand.
Applications are now open. Deadline for submission is Monday, July 4, 2022 at 23:59 Central Africa Time (CAT).
For more information, visit AWIEF Growth Accelerator.