Students and professionals of any field can apply for the Naropa Fellowship Program 2022. Bringing about a significant change in a place requires undivided attention and unmatched commitment. The Naropa Fellowship program works to bring about significant development in states like Ladakh and the Himalayan region of India. The fellowship allows selected students to complete a one-year full-time residential postgraduate program with the commitment to work for the upliftment of Ladakh and other remote Himalayan regions. Also Check: List of Scholarships to Study in Portugal without IELTS 2022
- 1 Naropa Fellowship 2022-23
Naropa Fellowship 2022-23
Students will receive a certificate of completion of the program when they successfully complete one year of fellowship. NFC training focuses on shaping the future of entrepreneurs for socio-economic development in the Northern region of India. NSP fellows work on grassroots problems because of this. These include unemployment problems and many others. It focuses on empowering people and making people aware of different problems.
Details About Naropa Fellowship Programme 2022
- Scholarship Name: Naropa Fellowship Programme
- Official Authority: Naropa
- Scholarship meant for: Entrepreneurship and development program
- Eligibility Criteria: UG, PG, and research fellows are eligible
- Frequency: Yearly
Awards and Benefits of Naropa Fellowship
The Naropa Fellowship will award 50 scholarships to selected candidates. Scholarships cover tuition, fees, housing, and food expenses. Course fees are approximately INR 10 lacs.
The selection process for the Naropa Scholarship Program
Below is a description of the NFP selection process:
- Candidates shortlisted for face-to-face interviews will be contacted.
- Please note that in select cases, the interview may take place over the phone or via Skype.
- Final decisions will be based on students’ performance in the qualifying examination.
- Additionally, one’s financial background and needs will be taken into account.
Fellowship Program Exam Dates
The Naropa Fellowship exam dates for 2022 have not yet been announced. We will notify you as soon as they are announced.
To be eligible for the Naropa Fellowship Programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
|Education Qualification||Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree.|
|Nationality||Students from India, Nepal, and Bhutan are eligible for this Fellowship Program|
|Students from these regions will be given preference.||The Himalayan region and Ladakh|
|Preference will be given to these students||The one’s who have strong academic and extracurricular|
|Traits||Candidates must be passionate about working for the growth and development of Ladakh and the Himalayan regions.|
Dates that are important
- Admissions to the NF class of 2023 are now open