The Nanyang Scholarship in Singapore for the Academic Year 2022 is now accepting applications. The NTU Scholarship Singapore is a fully-funded scholarship available for Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. programs. Scholarships at Nanyang Technological University are divided into two different categories. Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship is for full-time Masters and PhD degree programs, and Nanyang Scholarship is for undergrad programs.
NTU ranks among the top universities in Singapore. Scholarships are available in all academic fields/majors at Nanyang University. The scholarships are funded by Nanyang University. The Scholarship is available for 2 years for Master’s candidates, 4 years for Ph.D. candidates, and 4 years for BS candidates. Apply for NTU Research Scholarships, Nanyang Scholarships, and Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships.
Scholarships in Singapore are available without IELTS. You can study in Singapore without IELTS in Singapore universities. There are no nationality restrictions. There is also no bond attached to the scholarship. Some of the Great Scholarships are awarded by the President of Singapore. Below is the detailed information about the Nanyang Scholarship 2022.
About Nanyang Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th November 2021
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Co-curricular achievements are excellent.
- Leadership qualities and potential.
- Bachelor’s degree with Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent is required
- In cases where you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree program, you will need to furnish proof from your university that you are on track to earn an Honours (Highest Distinction) degree.
Nanyang University Scholarship Benefits
Nanyang University offers Full Scholarships to Undergraduates and Graduates. You can also get a scholarship to study at Nanyang University from external organizations.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
Scholarship holders residing in NTU hostels are eligible.
- Up to S$5,000 travel grant for overseas programs, subject to the terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-time).
|||Singapore Citizen||Singapore Permanent Resident||International Student|
(with effect from 1 August 2021)
|Conference Allowance||Up to S$4,000 per financial year
(April previous year to March current year)
|Book Allowance||Annual grant of $500 |
|IT Allowance||One time allowance of $1,500 |
|Thesis Allowance||One time allowance of $600
It will be disbursed during the final year scholarship renewal.
Available Fields of Study
- Asian School of Environment
- Graduate College
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National Institute of Education
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Humanities
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design & Media
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
Applications for the Nanyang University Scholarship 2022 are due by 30th November 2021 for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
How to Apply:
- Scholarships in Netherlands Without IELTS 2021 | Fully Funded
- New Canadian Universities Without IELTS 2022 | Fully Funded
- Harvard University Scholarships 2022 [Fully Funded]