Study in Sweden and start your adventure. Great news! Applications for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship are now open. We will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process in this article.
International students can apply for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2022-2023. It covers tuition fee waivers of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK, or 250 000 SEK depending on the chosen programme.
Mittuniversitetet (Mid Sweden University) is a swedish state university with two campuses in the cities of Ostersund and Sundsvall. The Mid Sweden University is a place where people meet, find inspiration, and think innovatively. They provide a high quality education while giving you the opportunity to get to know a new culture, make new friends, enjoy new experiences, and gain new perspectives.You Can Apply For Scholarships in Sweden Without IELTS | Fully Funded
About Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2022
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Mid Sweden University
- Study in: Sweden
- Courses Offered:
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
- Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Informatics
- Master by Research in Biology
- Master by Research in Media and Communication Science
- Master by Research in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Electronics
- Master by Research in Engineering Physics
- Master in Tourism 60 credits
- Master in Tourism 120 credits
- Master Programme in Business Administration, Marketing and Management
- Program Period: One or Two years.
- Deadline: January 17, 2022 (University Admissions Deadline) / February 10, 2022 – February 28, 2022 (Scholarship Applications Deadline)
The Mid Sweden University Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- A tuition fee waiver of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK, or 250 000 SEK depending on the chosen program.
- Expenses such as travel, living, and other expenses are not covered by the scholarship and must be covered by other sources of funding.
In order to qualify for a Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid Sweden University, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- All countries except the United Kingdom and European Union are eligible.
- Foreign citizens who are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through university admissions to one of the above-listed programs (deadline 17th January, 2022).
- A first degree (undergraduate) equivalent to at least 180 Swedish credits is required.
- You will be required to demonstrate that you are proficient in the English language through an internationally recognized English test (scores are subject to specific program requirements).
- To check the degree equivalency, click here, and for specific programs entry requirements, click here.
How to Apply for Mid Sweden University Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
Applying to the university’s master program
- Create an account on this website.
- Select Mid Sweden University and the program you are interested in.
- The application fee is 900 SEK.
- Verify your payment and upload the required documents (depending on the program requirements), including but not limited to:
- Degree certificates and diplomas from your country/countries of study. The universities where you studied must be internationally recognized.
- Detailed transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester included in your degree. If you have had credits/transfers from previous studies, you must also submit official transcripts for those courses.
- Proof of proficiency in English.
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements.
- To expedite the processing of your application, a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or another form of identification, is required.
- Also See:List Of Singapore Scholarships without IELTS
Please note that you must always submit your documents in the official language of the country where you studied. If this language is not Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, English, French or German, an official translation must also be provided. The translation must be in one of those six languages.
Also Check:Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2022
Applying to the scholarship
- After submitting your application for studies through University Admissions (deadline 17th January 2022). The scholarship application is made online by filling in this application form.
- We will ask you to justify your choice of study program and to consider its relevance to your professional development.
- The selection results will be emailed to applicants by April 7, 2022. The email address provided on the application form will be used for all Please ensure this information is correct in correspondence. Students who are offered a scholarship have to reply to the scholarship offer within 7 days.
Candidates are selected based on their study intent and academic achievements. On the scholarship application form, your individual response to the following essay questions evaluates your study intent.
- Why did you apply to this particular program and why did you choose Mid Sweden University?
- What are the program objectives related to your future plans? What will you do with the new skills and competencies you have acquired?
Tuition fee scholarship candidates must be highly motivated and well prepared to take on their studies at Mid Sweden University.
Visit the official website for more information about Mid Sweden University Scholarship: