LUMS NOP Scholarships for Undergraduate Degree 2022 are now being accepted. NOP Scholarships are offered by the Lahore University of Management Science. Deserving and talented students throughout Pakistan have been invited to participate in the National Outreach Program. Through a competitive process, the LUMS Scholarship will select outstanding intermediate students for NOP. The students who are accepted into LUMS Undergraduate Program will have all the expenses of their education covered by NOP.
LUMS University Lahore offers almost all academic fields and majors under the National Out Reach Program. Any Bachelor’s Degree Program will be covered by the scholarship. Also See: Top 5 Australian Scholarship For Students 2022
Lahore University of Management Sciences was established in 1984. There are no better universities in Pakistan. It provides quality education to over 5,000 students. Among the world’s top 700 universities, QS University Rankings has ranked this university 111th in Asia.
- 1 About LUMS NOP Scholarship 2022 :
- 2 Financial Benefits:
- 3 Fields of study available:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 Important Dates to Remember:
- 6 How to Apply for LUMS NOP Scholarship?
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Related
About LUMS NOP Scholarship 2022 :
- University: Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Pakistani
- Last Date: 15 March 2022.
Also Check:UK Top 7 Excellence Scholarships 2022-23
Scholarships for deserving Pakistani students are fully funded under the National Outreach Program (NOP). We will cover all expenses.
Fields of study available:
Suleman Dawood School of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Management Sciences
The Muhstaq Ahmad Gurmani School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Economics and Mathematics
- Economics and Politics
- Political Science
Syed Babar Ali School of Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
Shaikh Ahmad Hassan School of Law
- BA – LLB
Syed Ahsan Ali and Syed Maratib Ali School of Education
- Minor in Education
- At least 80% marks in Matric or in O-Level
- Financially deserving students.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Application deadline for summer coaching: March 15, 2022 at 5:00 pm (PST)
- Document Submission for Summer Coaching Session: March 17, 2022 till 5:00 pm (PST)
- Each year, May – June
- Admissions: February 2023
- Date for submission of supporting documents: February 2023
- Every year, the SAT is administered between December and March
How to Apply for LUMS NOP Scholarship?
LUMS NOP Scholarship is open to students who meet the eligibility criteria above.
- The 1 step is to apply to NOP while you are in your first year of intermediate or A-Level. Two years before the start of the undergraduate program at LUMS. The coaching session in 2022 will allow students to join LUMS in 2023. https://nopscs.lums.edu.pk.
- Step 2 – Summer Coaching Session: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to LUMS for a two-week summer coaching session. The session will be arranged during the summer holidays and all expenses, except travelling will be covered by LUMS.
- Step 3 – SAT Exam: Candidates who successfully complete the NOP Summer Coaching Session will be paid the SAT registration fee.
- The next step for successful NOP Summer Coaching Session candidates is to fill an application for admission to LUMS online through the following link: https://admissions.lums.edu.pk. LUMS NOP Scholars will be selected from among the qualifying students.