The Lagos Business School (LBS) through the Management Scholar Academy (MSA) is delighted to welcome applications from academic focused candidates for its research mentoring internship and paid employment program.
The MSA is a two-year structured research mentoring internship and paid employment program designed to engage young, talented and academically focused individuals as research assistants under the tutelage of designated faculty members who in return train, mentor and support the admission of research assistants into fully funded PhD programs overseas.
Company/Organisation(s): Lagos Business School (LBS), Nigeria
Program Type: Graduate Internship Program
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Duration: 2 years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Masters & PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship | What to Expect
The goal of this internship program is to create a channel for generating high quality PhD holders with interest in joining LBS in future either as full-time faculty, adjunct faculty or as resource persons.
Research assistants shall assist designated faculty with the:
- Development of conceptual literature that are publishable in decent academic and professional journals of top international quality and repute
- Formulation, design and building of positivistic or phenomenological – driven conceptual models that are publishable in high quality international journals of repute.
- Identification and review of theories or epistemologies as well as make a case for the use of specific theories or epistemologies.
To be eligible for Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program, applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications:
- First class & distinction graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- First class & PhD graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- 2:1 & distinction graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- Participation in LBS Young Talents Programme.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program should complete the Management Scholar Academy (MSA) Program application online for the internship.
Application Deadline: Not specified