The Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST) is delighted to invite applications for Staff Mobility under the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme. The scheme supports higher education cooperation between countries in Africa.
The programme’s objective is to improve the skills and competences of students and staff through enhanced mobility between African countries. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): European Union/African Union/NUST/Other Partners
Host Institution(s): Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST), Namibia
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters, Doctoral level and Staff
Nationality: African Universities Staff
DETAILS | Intra-Africa Staff Mobility Scholarship Scheme
The specific objective is to implement Master’s, Doctoral level and staff mobilities via a strong graduate research and studies programme (GRSP) on Food, Energy, and Water Security (F.E.W.S) with a suite of academic programmes on offer at the partner institutions.
The following are partners Universities and where to apply:
- University of Buea (https://www.ubuea.cm/)
- University of the Free State (https://www. ufs.ac.za/)
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (https://www.knust.edu.gh/)
- Hawassa University (https://www.hu.edu.et/)
To be eligible for Intra-Africa Staff Mobility Scholarship Scheme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The Staff Mobility is open to university staff (academic and administrative)
- Applicants who are nationals of member states of the African Union and
- Residents in Africa and employed with the Partner Institutions.
Successful applicants for Intra-Africa Staff Mobility Scholarship Scheme will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly Allowance £ 1,200 (to be paid to the mobility holder)
- Insurance cost £ 75 per month – medical, travel, accident (to be paid to the service provider)
- One (1) return flight ticket
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates should click on this link https://emecw.gis.lu.se/apply/?lot=FRAME to access the application platform.
Documents to be attached:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Reference letter from your supervisor Enquiries: Email: email@example.com Website: https://frame.nust.na/.
Application Deadline: August 13, 2022