Deadline: July 29, 2022
Applications are open for the International News Media Association (INMA) 30 Under 30 Awards 2022. The International News Media Association (INMA) is rewarding outstanding achievement and career potential among young professionals in the news media industry.
The news media industry craves the infusion of young professionals into its ranks. They represent Millennial and Generation Z voices. They rejuvenate workplace cultures. They help reimagine news brands in a complex digital environment. They represent the industry’s future.
Through its Young Professionals Initiative, the International News Media Association (INMA) aims to find 30 rising stars in news media with early career achievements, insights into innovation, ability to influence, and likely management skills across advertising, audience, business intelligence, content and product, and leadership functions at media companies.
They seek outstanding individual applicants based on merit and an “30 Under 30” class that represents the diverse markets news media serves worldwide: race, creed, colour, gender, and more.
- Global recognition in a virtual announcement, INMA.org blog, and press release.
- Certificate of recognition.
- Social media badge that can be used at the recipient’s leisure.
- Free access to 2 INMA virtual Master Classes of their choosing.
- 12-month membership in INMA (for non-member applicants).
- Applicant must be employed by a news media company.
- Must be under the age of 30 as of September 1, 2022.
- Must be a big picture thinker with an ability to shape the news media industry.
- Must have demonstrated expertise and accomplishments thus far in your career.
- Must bring soft skills that make a great leader or show talent: knowledge-hungry, team player, entrepreneurial spirit.
Communities of Interest
Six outstanding individuals will be recognised among INMA’s 5 global communities:
Candidates can apply themselves via the online application form. Are you over 30? No worries, you can also nominate a colleague via the same application form!
For more information, visit INMA Award.