Harvard University Scholarships for African and International Students 2022/2023 which is offered for postdoctoral research studies. Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
Harvard University scholarship for Nigerian students, Harvard University Scholarships for international students 2022, Harvard University Scholarships for international students 2022, Harvard University scholarship for Filipino students, How to get scholarship in Harvard University, Harvard scholarship requirements, How to get 100 percent scholarship in Harvard, Oxford University scholarship courses, Harvard scholarships for international students requirements, Harvard scholarship meme fully funded.
Each year four to six Academy Scholars are named for two-year appointments. The Academy Scholars Program identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their careers whose work combines disciplinary excellence in the social sciences or law with a command of the language and history or culture of countries or regions outside of the United States or Canada.
- USA DV lottery 2022/2023 Registration Green Card
- University of Alberta Graduate Scholarships Fully Funded 2022/2023
- University of British Columbia Scholarships UBC 2022/2023
- Fastest way to Get Green Card and Permanent Residence in the U.S 2022
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral / PhD
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Law and social science
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: October 01, 2021
Harvard Academy Scholars Programs provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
- If selected before earning the PhD, the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 31,000$ until awarded the PhD.
- This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
- Some teaching is permitted but not required.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University Scholarship
To be eligible for Harvard University Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a PhD should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars. If you have completed a PhD program, the PhD completion date must be within three years of the October 1 application deadline. For applicants applying for the October 1, 2021 deadline, you must have completed your PhD or equivalent after September 30, 2018.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship?
Please follow the following important steps to avail Harvard Academy Scholars Programs:
- Create a new account here.
- Fill your data.
- Following documents are required
- Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents
To know more about Harvard University Scholarship, please visit official website: