For those interested in applying for the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022, applications are now open. Singapur Government Scholarships are Fully Funded Programs for Studying Masters, Masters Leading to PhD, or Direct PhD After a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree Program. Singapore’s best universities provide these scholarships. Singapore Scholarships are funded by the Singapore government. The expenses will be covered.
Students of all backgrounds can benefit from studying in Singapore. The country has long been a top destination for educational pursuits. With an excellent educational system, Singapore is cheaper than USA, Australia, Canada, and UK. You can also Scholarships in Singapore without IELTS. Students from any country can apply for scholarship opportunities in Singapore.
No application fee will be charged for this scholarship since it is a government-funded scholarship program. English courses will be offered. There have been more than 950 scholarships awarded by the Singapore government. Over 29,000 applications have been received from more than 170 countries. Below is information about the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022.
Details About Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
Free Scholarships are available through the Singapore Scholarships for International Students. The scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Stipend of S$2,000, which will increase to S$2,500 after passing the qualifying examination
- Grant of up to S$1,500* for one-time air travel
- One-time Settlement Allowance of S$1,000*
- Students from all over the world with a passion for research and excellent academic results are welcome to apply
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Referee reports from academics that are good.
- GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I and II, and GATE results. (Optional)
The following documents should be prepared in advance. Hard copies should not be mailed to SINGA Office. All documents must be submitted online.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpg or .png format)
- Transcripts and Reports: ALL transcripts must be translated into English
- Master’s academic transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if the degree certificate/scroll has not yet been awarded.
- Letters of Recommendation: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by referees). See Samples of Recommendation Letters
Government of Singapore Scholarships For International Students applications must be submitted by 1st December 2022
How to Apply
Online submission of the application is now complete. Please upload all required documents and apply online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Singapore Scholarships. Read FAQs for SINGA Scholarships.