|Degree level||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage||Fully Funded|
|Last Date||24 July|
- 1 Government Of Mexico Scholarship 2023 For International Students
- 1.1 Scholarships from the Mexican government have the following financial benefits:
- 1.2 The following fields and majors are available:
- 1.3 Participating Universities:
- 1.4 Award duration:
- 1.5 The following countries are eligible:
- 1.6 The following documents are required:
- 1.7 Mexico Government Award: Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.8 Deadline for applications:
- 1.9 What is the application process for Mexico government scholarships?
- 1.10 Share this:
- 1.11 Related
Government Of Mexico Scholarship 2023 For International Students
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 applications are being accepted. The Government of Mexico for Foreigners offers Fully Funded Scholarships of Excellence to international students from more than 180 countries . International students can earn their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, or Doctorate Degree for free in Mexico. The government of Mexico provides the award. It will be available for the academic year 2023-2024.
Mexico Scholarships are available to students from all over the world for undergraduate and postgraduate study in almost all academic fields. The scholarship covers all expenses associated with studying abroad.
More than 70 Mexican Education Institutions (IES) participated in this Call; all have academic programs registered under Mexican Government scholarships for foreign students.All Nationalities are welcome to apply. The scholarship is offered by the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID), on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE).
Scholarships from the Mexican government have the following financial benefits:
The Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico offers full funding to international students. The scholarship will cover all costs associated with studying in Mexico. The following expenses will be covered:
- Scholarships for students pursuing both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree
- The Master’s level research stay requires a monthly maintenance fee of four (four) times the unit of measurement and update (UMA), which is equivalent to approximately $11,700.36 monthly Mexican pesos. According to law, the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA) is subject to change. Child support is payable a month in advance.
- Scholarships for PhD programs: Doctoral Research Stays and Postdoctoral, Medical Specialties and Subspecialties, an amount equal to 5 (five) times the monthly value of the unit of study Measurement and Update (UMA), equal to $14,625.45 in Mexican pesos today. Laws establish changes to the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA). Child support is paid a month in arrears.
- Admissions and tuition fees are determined according to the program of each Mexican Educational Institution, and are subject to the final decision of each Institution.
- The Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) will provide medical insurance beginning on the 7th month of the scholarship and lasting for the duration of the scholarship. AMEXCID will be responsible for this management for Private Institutions. In the case of public universities, you will work directly with the institution.
- Exemption from the cost of issuing a Mexican visa.
- After successful completion of the scholarship, international air transportation will be provided. Tickets are provided in tourist class and according to the flight itinerary.
The following fields and majors are available:
Scholarships from the Mexican Government are available in virtually all academic fields at 70 Mexican universities. Click here for details.
- More than 70 universities participated in Mexico Government Scholarships ( Here is the list)
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 Years)
- Fellowship for Graduate Research and Postdoctoral Studies (12 months)
- (1 year) Specialization
- (2 years) Master’s Degree
- Programs leading to a doctorate (3 or 4 years)
- Specialization in medicine and subspecialization (3 years)
The following countries are eligible:
The Mexico Scholarship Program is open to more than 180 countries from all over the world. Residents of these countries are eligible to apply for scholarships.
The following documents are required:
- Application for scholarship, duly completed and signed.
- Letter outlining the reasons for your decision to study or conduct research in Mexico. (Maximum 2 pages, letter Arial size 12, single-spaced).
- The curriculum vitae. (Arial font size 12 and single line spacing on maximum 3 pages).
- An academic acceptance letter from the Mexican institution or a response from the HEI to the application for admission (see the requirements section of the acceptance letter).
- A letter committing to return to the country of origin.
- Acceptance letter of the terms of the Call.
- A copy of your birth certificate.
- A color copy of the valid passport or government-issued photo ID in open book format.
- Documentation indicating that the Applicant is in good health issued by a public or private institution with a maximum of 3 (three) months prior to the presentation of the application.
- If Spanish is not the native language of the applicant, the applicant must submit proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language issued by an accredited university or educational center, which guarantees a minimum proficiency level of B2, within the Common Framework European Reference.
- Under protest, the applicant states that the information provided is accurate.
- Forms and documents must be translated into Spanish or written in Spanish Forms and documents must be translated into Spanish or written in Spanish .
Mexico Government Award: Eligibility Criteria:
- Scholarships are available to students with nationality from any of the countries listed above.
- Applicants do not currently reside in Mexico.
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree as required by the program for which the scholarship is sought.
- Academic excellence will be considered when awarding scholarships.
- Be accepted or enrolled in one of the programs offered by the Mexican institutions participating in the Call.
- In the field of study the candidate intends to pursue, academic excellence is crucial.
- The field of study or specialization in Mexico depends on the applicant’s academic and professional background.
- In addition to being important, the area of study has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- Programs should relate to current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
Deadline for applications:
Mexico Government Scholarships 2023 in Mexico for International Students are due by 24th July 2022.
What is the application process for Mexico government scholarships?
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 can be applied for online through an Online Application Portal. To apply, please follow the steps below:
- You can apply online at Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA): https://sigca.sre.gob.mx
- Applications must be submitted in Spanish.
- Between June 20 , 6:00 pm and 11:59 pm Central Mexico time on July 24, 2022, the SIGCA portal will be open to receive applications. The documentation must then be attached according to the instructions of the System and of the scholarship you desire.
- Only one request will be accepted in a personal capacity. Each person must apply and register separately.
- Multinational applicants may submit a single application, which must correspond to one of the eligible countries in the list Call. Is must be Each application is presented according to the nationality with which the applicant will be accredited.
- Scholarship applications will be evaluated only if they are within the scope of this announcement.