Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Google Engineering Internships 2022/2023. Google offer a range of internships in either Software Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Interns will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs by designing, testing, deploying and maintaining software solutions as interns and the business, grow, and evolve during your internship.
Program Type: Internship
Program Location: Ghana
Program Duration: 13 weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Google Career Engineering Internships 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Google Career Engineering Internships 2022 applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms from university, an internship, open source hobby coding, or other practical experience.
- Experience coding in one of the following programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, Go, etc.).
- Experience with one or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Google Career Engineering Internships are yo complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 11th November 2022.