Applications are now open for the GirlCode Scholarship 2022 for Female IT Graduates in South Africa. GirlCode has entered into a partnership with a South African tech company for female IT graduates as part of the organization’s mission to close the gender gap in the IT/STEM industry.
On a mission to expose 10 million women and girls to technology by 2030, the program is open to female IT graduates between 18 and 35. The program commences in May for a duration of three months and takes place online. There are two streams to choose from:
- Full Stack Developer: Python
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Choose your own career path and learn critical skills with hands-on projects and weekly one-on-one Mentorship sessions with a dedicated professional in your field.
- Receive career coaching and job placement into the GirlCode Employer Partner Network.
- Applicant should be a South African female citizen;
- Have access to a laptop;
- Have access to the internet.
Students will go through a screening process and an aptitude test before being enrolled into the program. Applications will close on April 29, 2022.
For more information, visit GirlCode Scholarship.